Well, here we have another blog award, this time from Wendy at Chez Chloe. Chez Chloe is a fun and vibrant blog, and I recommend that you get over there ASAP to check it out.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who bestowed this award upon you and link to their blog.
Thank you again Wendy – and here is a link to the nomination pageso you can check out her other nominees.
- List 7 random facts about yourself.
- List 7 of your own blog posts for 7 given categories.
- Nominate 7 more bloggers.
Alright, let us begin!
Seven random facts:
- I have decided to start collecting chopsticks. So far I have three ‘good’ pairs. Three counts as a collection, right?
- I still sometimes have dreams about forgetting my school timetable. School was not yesterday, and yet they persist. Sometimes in those dreams I realise that I’m a grown up now and get confused, and wake myself up.
- My favourite meal is, I think, a rare steak, chips and mushrooms. I don’t like a sauce on my steak, but I’m partial to onion rings on the side. It doesn’t matter what kind of steak, either, they all have their charms.
- I’d never eaten a hot cross bun until I made my own recently. I’m given to understand that home made blow shop bought ones out of the water.
- Every time I hear a cork pop, I do a little cheer. Mostly other people join in, but sometimes they give me a Look. Especially if they were mid-sentence at the time.
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
- I own more varieties of salt than pairs of shoes.
- Jennie at Jenny is Happy
- Mandy at Chilli and Chai
- Julia at Something Missing
- Nicky at Kabocha Fashionista
- Kathryn at London Bakes
- Fee at Fee Hates Rain
- Juliana at Good Gobble
Thank you again Wendy, it was a great honour and pleasure for me to be nominated, and in such good company! Without further ado, I urge you to check out all the lovely ladies listed above, along with all the blogs listed in the original nomination post.