They include, but are not limited to:
- I’ll just whip up a batch of <x>, that won’t take ages
- These dishes will only take a minute to wash
- I’ll have a nice sit down just as soon as I’ve finished the aforementioned dishes
- I’ll have a nice sit down just as soon as these cakes are out of the oven
- I won’t offer to do so much baking in one week that I end up eating granola for dinner every night at 10pm
- I will definitely not be upset if people offer me constructive criticism of my cakes
- I’ll eat at least five fruit and veg every day. Starting next week
- I’ll properly clean the kitchen next week, that means inside the cupboards and the oven and everything
- I’ll sort out all my photos. Next week
- I’ll start blogging again… Next week…
Next week is going to be extremely busy.
Until then, here is a selection of my photos from the last few weeks:
What are your favourite fibs? I think we all have some!